So You Want to be a Dog Trainer, 2nd Edition
A Step-by-Step Guide
This step-by-step guide contains invaluable resources for the aspiring or established professional dog trainer:
- What it's really like to train dogs and their owners
- The financial potential of training dogs
- How to get an education
- How to set up your business
- Effective print advertising
- Creating a web site and attracting business
- Teaching group classes
- Products and tools you should not be without
- Phone tips
- Safety tips
- Trainer etiquette
- Sample intake form, contract, press release
- An extensive Resources section
- ...and much more!
"Training dogs is really not that difficult. However, training their owners and running a successful business is an entirely different story. If you want to succeed in the dog training business, you must read this book!" - Dr. Ian Dunbar, veterinarian, animal behaviorist, author, and founder of the Association of Pet Dog Trainers
"Overflowing with useful information. A definitely MUST-READ for any aspiring dog trainer!" - Jean Donaldson, author The Culture Clash
The excerpts below are Adobe PDF files. If you do not have Adobe Reader, click on the Adobe Reader image below to download the free program.
Others who purchased this product were also interested in:
PLEASE NOTE: For orders shipped outside the United States and Canada, please contact us for a shipping price. Do not use the Paypal shopping cart. Please email us for shipping rates.